Ensuring that investigative site staff are productive and effective is critical to the success of any clinical trial – especially those involving Clinical Outcome Assessment (COA) data. Sites require the highest quality support, tools, and processes to ensure that all aspects of the trial run smoothly.
No one has more experience in providing COA Solutions to investigative site staff than ERT. In addition to providing the industry’s most comprehensive training and support services, we are continually developing new study tools that minimize burden on clinical research coordinators and enable them to run COA trials efficiently. Regardless of whether COA data is being captured by patients, clinicians, or observers (PROs, ClinROs, or ObsROs), sites benefit from our:
Proactive Site Preparation
Our site initiation process ensures all sites are properly prepared to enroll patients.
Innovative Site Support Accessories
We continually engage with sites to understand how they work on a daily basis. A result of our research led us to develop the innovative:
- EasyCharge™ – This space-saving device allows sites to charge up to 8 devices at once. This eliminates the messy pile of wires that often come when managing an electronic COA study.
- Site Kit – This compact kit organizes all COA study materials in one location making it easier to store, charge, assign, and return trial equipment.
Intuitive Trial Management
ERT's online portal for patient data exchange provides clear views into COA data and delivers real value to investigative sites by:
- Providing greater insight into patient behavior outside the clinic, which enables sites to proactively manage patients
- Guiding investigators/study coordinators through their workflow in managing patients
- Making COA data management simple, highlighting areas of importance and items needing further investigation
Integrated Training System
ERT's solution to eliminate the need to label and manage multiple devices for training and trial use. We integrate a training mode into every solution we create for easier device administration.
ERT is committed to continually delivering the most practical tools and processes that will help investigative site personnel manage COA studies with minimal impact to their other responsibilities.